| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pocahontas, Ar in August is hot at 25.9 °C (78.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.5 °C (90.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.2 °C (66.6 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 88.6mm (3.5in) of liquidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 13:58 long with an average length of 13:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Pocahontas, Ar August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Pocahontas, Ar, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Pocahontas, Ar:
- Springfield, Missouri, Usa - 254.5 kms (158.2 miles) WNW
- Eureka Springs, Ar, Usa - 249.7 kms (155.2 miles) W
- Conway, Ar, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) SW
- Brinkley, Ar, Usa - 124.9 kms (77.6 miles) S
- Little Rock, Arkansas, Usa - 179.9 kms (111.8 miles) SW
- Pine Bluff, Ar, Usa - 217.1 kms (134.9 miles) SSW
- Clarksdale, Ms, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) S
- Farmington, Mo, Usa - 239.5 kms (148.8 miles) NNE
- Marble Hill, Mo, Usa - 171.8 kms (106.8 miles) NNE
- Cairo-Illinois, Usa - 198 kms (123.1 miles) NE
- Covingtonw, Tn, Usa - 90 kms (55.9 miles) E
- Jackson, Tn, Usa - 201.7 kms (125.4 miles) ESE
- Memphis, Tennessee, Usa - 139.1 kms (86.4 miles) SE
- Hernando, Ms, Usa - 159.4 kms (99.1 miles) SE
- Batesville W, Ms, Usa - 240.3 kms (149.3 miles) SSE
- Water Valley, Ms, Usa - 240.3 kms (149.3 miles) SSE